Tuesday, October 13, 2009

USA Soccer . . .

Congratulations to the men's US Soccer Team. With the recent 3-2 win over Honduras the boys in red, white and blue qualified for the 2010 World Cup. If you've never been to a World Cup game you owe it to yourself to try to attend one. I went to the quarterfinal match Brazil v. Netherlands at the Cotton Bowl in Dallas during the 1994 World Cup. Brazil won 3-2 and went on to win the Cup. It was amazing.

I've been back running for a couple of weeks. Had an unbelievably good start back with a couple of incredible runs. Unfortunately my last few haven't been nearly as good and in fact seem hard and laborious. I am also doing P90X for general fitness and especially core work. That has gone fairly well except I skipped yesterday. Yesterday was as bad day all around as possible I think and I just couldn't get the workout in. In fact I fell asleep in the chair in the den.

No comments: